I thought I was a man, I only was a muffin

It was this or mumble on streetcorners..

Friday, October 07, 2005

Empire based fun

The greatest headline that never was: "Chinamen fear savage beating by Longwang" BBC World told me that a typhoon called Longwang was moving through the pacific, I'm not proud to say that I hoped it eventually made the newspapers.

Overheard in the office the other day: "If you're going to wear poo in your hair, make sure it's fresh". Poo ofcourse mean flowers but you all knew that, I giggled like a little schoolgirl though. Its Onam at the moment, a harvest festival from Kerala. I'ld tell you more about it but I wrote that ages ago and will post it when I find it.

Down the road from me is a "Gujarat handicraft cum-sale" yet more giggling.

Too tired now, next time: A guide to whitey and whitey spotting. Bring your eye-spy book of whitey, you'll need it!

1 Muffins:

At 6:29 pm, Blogger Oskar said...

I laughed too. Can you get any piccies of the cum-sale sign or the alcohol warning?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home